|1-1/4 cups||granulated sugar|
|1-1/2 cups||lightly packed brown sugar|
|3-1/2 cups||all-purpose flour|
|1 tbsp||baking soda|
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars; add flaxseed.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and vanilla together. Combine with flax mixture.
- Sift together the flour and soda. Mix in oatmeal and combine with other ingredients.
- Form dough into 1-1/2-inch round logs. Place in freezer and chill.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Slice logs into 1/4-inch medallions. Place on baking sheet leaving about 2 inches between cookies. Bake 13 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from sheets and cool.
Nutrition Information per 2 cookie serving: 185 calories, 8.8g fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 25.1mg cholesterol, 2.2g dietary fiber, 134mg sodium.
Source: Flax Council of Canada