|1||large sea bass (or any other white fish)|
|1 tsp||hoisin sauce|
|1/2 cup||dried goji berries|
|1 pound||button mushrooms, chopped|
|5||slices of fresh ginger|
|5 cups||reduced sodium broth|
|5 tbsp||rice wine|
|salt to taste|
- Smear fish with 1 tbsp of rice wine and a little salt, set aside.
- Boil the stock in a large saucepan.
- Add in the Goji Berries, button mushrooms, scallion, ginger and hoisin sauce - bring to a boil.
- Place the seasoned fish into the saucepan containing the stock.
- Simmer the soup until the fish is cooked through (about 20 minutes)
- Add rice wine and salt to season before serving