|5||peeled kiwifruit, divided|
|1/4 cup||light rum|
|1/4 cup||Midori (melon-flavored liqueur)|
|3 tbsp||Cream of Coconut (such as Coco Lopez)|
|1 (8-ounce) can||crushed pineapple in juice, undrained|
- Cut 4 kiwifruit into quarters, and place in a blender. Set remaining kiwifruit aside.
- Add ice and remaining ingredients to blender; process until smooth.
- Strain mixture through a sieve into a pitcher; discard seeds.
- Divide evenly among 6 glasses.
- Cut remaining kiwifruit into 6 slices; garnish each glass with 1 kiwifruit slice.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: about 3/4 cup)
CALORIES 143 (10% from fat); FAT 1.6g (sat 1g,mono 0.0g,poly 0.2g); IRON 0.4mg; CHOLESTEROL 0.0mg; CALCIUM 17mg; CARBOHYDRATE 23.1g; SODIUM 11mg; PROTEIN 0.6g; FIBER 2.5g