Everyone's favorite holiday is right around the corner: Valentine's Day. That means time to indulge a little in some creamy, delicious chocolate treats. It doesn't matter if you have a special Valentine or not -- you can still enjoy poring over these tasty websites and books while you try to decide which treat you will be ordering or making for yourself! Or that special someone.
Cadbury - http://www.cadbury.co.uk
Bernard Callebaut - http://www.bernardcallebaut.com
Chocolate Society - http://www.chocolate.co.uk
Chocolocate - http://www.chocolocate.com
Divine Chocolate http://www.divinechocolate.com
Godiva - http://www.godiva.com
Jen Stone Bonbons (Toronto) - http://www.jsbonbons.com
Hersheys - htpp://www.hersheys.com
Virtual Chocolate http://www.virtualchocolate.com
"Official" Chocolate Site - http://www.chocolate.com
If you're in the mood to get in the kitchen and create some chocolate masterpieces, here is a small sampling of the chocolate books available online at http://Chapters.ca or at your local Chapters-Indigo bookstore. Sweet!
- Bittersweet: Recipes for Today's Better Chocolates by Alice Medrich, Artisan, 2003.
- Celebrate with Chocolate: Totally Over-the-Top Recipes by Marcel Desaulniers, Harper Collins Canada, 2000.
- Chocolate by Nick Malgieri, Harper Collins Canada, 1998.
- Chocolate Bible by Christine McFadden, Lorenz Books, 2003.
- Death by Chocolate Cakes: An Astonishing Array of Chocolate Enchantments by Marcel Desaulniers, Harper Collins Canada, 2000.
- Luscious Chocolate Desserts by Lori Longbotham, Chronicle Books, 2004.
- Maida Heatter's Book of Great Chocolate Desserts by Maida Heatter, Random House, 1995.
- Spago Chocolate by Mary Bergin, Random House, 1999.
- The Art of Chocolate by Elaine Gonzalez, Chronicle Books, 1998.
- 125 Best Chocolate Recipes by Julie Hasson, Robert Rose, 2004.
All research on this web site is the property of Leslie Beck Nutrition Consulting Inc. and is protected by copyright. Keep in mind that research on these matters continues daily and is subject to change. The information presented is not intended as a substitute for medical treatment. It is intended to provide ongoing support of your healthy lifestyle practices.