|1 cup||smooth peanut butter|
|1/2 cup||firmly packed brown sugar|
|1/4 cup||granulated sugar|
|1/2 tsp||vanilla extract|
|1 cup||all-purpose flour|
|1 tsp||baking soda|
|1/2 cup||raspberry jam|
- Cream peanut butter, margarine and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Add egg and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Sift dry ingredients together. Stir into peanut butter mixture just until blended.
- Refrigerate covered at least one hour.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Use hand of wooden spoon or thumb to make deep indentations in centre of each ball.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned; cool. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Fill centres with raspberry jam.
Source: Kraft Canada website at http://www.kraftcanada.ca